Solicitors for You

Tracker Mortgage Update/Advices

If your bank has refused to return you to your tracker mortgage after a short term switch to a fixed term mortgage you could have a claim against them. 

If you have received a letter from  from Permanent TSB under their compensation scheme requesting your acceptance of an offer in relation to financial losses on their refusal to return you to your tracker mortgage please call McHale Muldoon Solicitors on 01 659 9405.

We have a number of solicitors who are experienced in financial litigation and will be able to explain discuss your options with you.

*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award of settlement.